Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

Wow, it's been a long time since I had a chance to do any typing I guess. Holidays are too crazy, too many crafts, too many things to do around the house. I have a million and one decorations to put out for Christmas and then of course I have to figure out how to put them all away again! Well that is all over and done with so I can get back to the task at hand, getting this crafting business back on track. I just loaded a bunch more stuff onto etsy. Along with opening a whole new site for my non-purse items. One of the suggestions I got from the Etsy class, to keep my 2 very different crafting interests on separate sites. So we will see how it goes doing it that way. I have to try and get my timing right also, I seem to be a little late for the holidays it seems. Have to think farther ahead. I guess thats why I ordered 5 witch doll heads (they were on sale) now what am I going to do with them? Have no clue yet but I'm thinking on it. Put a picture up there of my valentine box that i made, have a few more on the new site, Amy's Recreations. Link is over on the right side of the page. Easter is coming up next, so check back and see what's up. Below is one of the wallets I made this week, my Dad gave me a bunch of jeans. OK, enough for tonight, I'm tired of the computer.

No comments: