Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday

Sue and I had a great day yesterday. We were at the Seymour Heart and Home Craft Fair all day. We did well in sales and got lots of compliments on our products. It is very heartening to hear people say we had cool stuff and then actually buy it! We have 3 more fairs scheduled in the next 4 weeks so I will be very busy stocking up, especially since I sold 7 purses yesterday. I think that is a record for me. Trying to catch up today on house stuff-I have seriously neglected the home front lately. Tonight we are taking Meta and her friends to Compounce to go to the Haunted Trail, it will be good to take a night off from crafting.
Last night after the fair we went up to Michael, my nephew,and Lexi's new house. Had a great time, drank some wine, ate excellent food and desserts and got to hang out with the family. So I am off line for now, too nice a day to be inside.

No comments: