Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yeah ! - Made a sale!

My Etsy site has been incredibly slow, was beginning to think I was being blocked somehow. But no, just a bad time for shopping I guess. I posted 3 new grocery bags on Sunday night and I sold one last night. So happy. I also received my supplies for my custom order I got on Etsy so that is actually another sale for this month. I have to make 2 denim bags for an auction to raise money for a dog organization. This should be good exposure I hope. The purses are interesting, all about Dobermans. The woman sent me Doberman fabric and belt buckles to use on the bags plus a patch of a dobie profile to sew on the back pocket. Leads me to a idea.......
I am scheduled for a show in September all around animals. It is to raise money for the Oxford Dog pound and maybe I'll make a bunch of dog/cat themed purses. Denim bags with animals or paw print linings. Could lead to something here. Just what I need, another idea. Those I have plenty of-it's time I lack. Oh well.
All for now-back to work
Amy

No comments: