Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday

Today is absolutely gorgeous outside. I love summer days like this. So far I have already walked the dog, weeded some and made 3 hypertufa planters (must be the Italian in me-I like mixing cement). Tom and I just had lunch outside with the flies though, why is it this time of year they are so awful? Chased me back in the house to do this. Not sure what to do next, I think I may clean some gourds and get them ready for crafting. I have so many shows scheduled I really need to bulk up my inventory and be ready. I especially think the gourds might do well at the farmers market I am scheduled for next week. Or hate to do this though on such a nice day, I could go and sew my custom orders I need to do. Maybe I'll wait till tonight to go in the basement. Yeah-nee to go back outside
See Ya
Amy

No comments: