Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today's craft fair

Not so much in the way of customers today-that's OK. I always meet the nicest people at craft fairs. And I did make a few sales, a few contacts for future work and of course bought a few items. Who doesn't need soap that looks like a slice of cake? And a shirt with a moose skeleton silk screened on it? I know sounds weird but a few things I had to have today. So I bought them. Helps out my fellow crafters also. I tired something a little new today also. I offered a purse up for raffle to raise money for American Cancer Society. Only got one taker so she automatically won. Oh well, I'll try again next week with a different purse or maybe lower ticket price. I had 5 bucks on them, maybe I should try 2. So of to make up a few orders I got last week.

No comments: