Saturday, May 26, 2007

Glitter Class

Today I had a class with the Glitter Fairy(www.glitterworksstudio.com). She not only taught me great glitter and stamping techniques but she hooked me up with a blog. She was also very helpful as far as getting going with a craft business and things you need to do. I am a crafter, my passion is creating something new with parts from something old. Far more challenging and fun for me. I am just starting out in the commercial side of crafting, been making things and giving them away for years. Lately I have been making purses out of felted wool sweaters and denim jeans. Check out my website at www.pompompurses.etsy.com and see what i have been doing.
Amy

1 comment:

The GlitterFairy... said...

Congratulations, Amy, on the birth of your blog!!! Looks great. I think you'll find it a lot of fun...you'll be meeting cool new people and getting your stuff out there, too. I am amazed every day at how interesting and wonderful everyone's blogs are. So many talented folks out there!
Really enjoyed working with you at my Glitter 101 class. Your trinket box came out beautifully!!! Hope you'll post a picture of it on your new blog!
Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more about YOU! Your products are terriffic.
Kindest regards & best of luck,
Laurie
The Glitter Fairy