Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday

Hi-Trying to finish my decorating project today. My husband and I volunteered to help decorate the gym for our daughters 8th grade graduation dance, it of course snowballed and now the day is fast approaching to deliver the goods. I think I am almost done though and can move on to my crafting projects I have lined up. I sure hope so. Plus it is such a beautiful day outside, I would like to go finish some gardening projects. Got some good feed back and comments on my pictures on my Etsy site. Looks like some people tagged me as one of their favorites too, that makes me happy and I can see people are viewing my stuff, need to add some more next couple of days. Looks like the best way to do this to add a piece or two each day or every couple of days.

No comments: