Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday

Well skipped yesterday-too busy watching the parade and eating. My Dad was in the parade again this year, 84 and going strong. He had an offer again to ride in a WWII DUC and he was thrilled. He even still fits in his uniform. I'm glad my kids are old enough to remember all this, not everyone is lucky enough to have such cool relatives.
On to crafting-I posted a few more items in my Etsy store. Seems like a good idea to add a few every couple of days instead of all at once. I'm thinking of even adding my Easter items later on just to see if there is any interest there. I had fun photographing the purses. I used my daughter and her friend as models. When I asked if they were interested, they couldn't say yes fast enough. That was one of the suggestions I got from the Etsy forum, to take pictures on a model to show how the purse looks in relationship to a person. Not a bad idea. Also taking the photos outside to get better lighting is a good idea. See if that helps my sales or at least benerates some interest.

No comments: