Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday

Very busy weekend-the 8th grade dance is over and all went well. Kids loved the decorations-thank goodness. Also our dance recital was Sunday and that also went well. My daughter and I both dance and we both did very good. She of course has a much better stage presence and far more talent than I. Now that all that is over and I am off for the next week, my intent is to get going on some crafts. This morning was going to be perfect, its raining and I had no other plans. Don't you know the power went out and it is still out. So now I can't go downstairs and work. We do have a generator running but the basement is not on any of the circuits for the generator so I am out of luck for this morning. At least the computer is on the generator, guess you can see what has priorities around here. i think its time for me to buy my domain name and establish a web page, guess I can at least get that done today while I am waiting for the power.

No comments: