Friday, June 22, 2007

friday

I'm getting excited, tomorrow is Derby Day and Sue(my cousin) and I will have a booth there. I hope we do well. I have a good variety of stuff to bring this time. I was able to make 5 small hanging baskets. I put a couple candles in 3 of them and the other 2 I am going to put fresh flowers in. I decorated 4 of them with embellishments. I put some vintage paper flowers on some, a star on the blue one for the 4th and a red heart on another. One I made with my Florida basket supplies, palm coir and palm tree parts. One I left plain. I'll post some photos later, forgot to take pictures last night. I also ended up with 7 pillows all together, 5 made with the hankerchiefs and 2 with lace and beads. Maybe this time I will actually sell one! I thought pillows would be an easy sell but it so far that isn't happening.
Wish me luck,

No comments: