Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday

Wow-busy weekend again. Last night I threw myself a 50th birthday party, it was an absolute blast. Invited all my family and a couple of my bestest friends so it wasn't huge. We had a excellent game of "sockball', which is basically wiffle ball but you use a rolled up sock wrapped in duct tape instead. Makes it a little more interesting. Then my daughter had made a pinata in the shape of a strawberry, very appropriate for this time of year. And we also had a fireworks display after it got dark. Everyone had a good time, no major mishaps and it appears no major hangovers. It has taken my husband and myself all day to get the yard cleaned up but it was worth it. The weather held off, it didn't rain while the party was going on thank goodness although it was cloudy and damp all evening. Now that all the festivities between myself and our daughter are done I can down in the basement and get crafting. i am still trying to get some pillows made out of old hankerchiefs, I have a bunch and I am trying to think of ways I can use them. I did frame a couple and that is interesting. I think the pillows could be a big hit. I won't know unless I can get some made.

No comments: