Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday

Well added some more of my denim bags to my on line store. See what happens. I was busy today doing some painting and varnishing. A few pieces that have needed refinishing for oh I would say about 20 years finally got done today. I may not be fast but I get it done, eventually. I am looking forward to next week, we will be going on our annual week long vacation at the beach. Been trying to think of a craft I can do while I am there, I'll have plenty of free time. Maybe I will work on some Halloween boxes I have been thinking of trying out. I'll have my sister and Mom to help with suggestions. I'll have to put together a kit of parts I will need while I am there. I have also changed my position at my full time job. Time to move on to a new endeavor, always good to mix things up every couple of years. I will miss my buddies in my office, especially Little Peggy, my crafting buddy but I know we will keep in touch. We have to, too many ideas we haven't talked about yet! Ok time to go het tour Saturday night pizza going. It always tastes so good this time of year with the fresh tomatoes and fresh basil. Yummmmm. Summertime.

No comments: