Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday

Been taking it easy on the crafting this week, time to catch up on other projects. I did get a bunch of weeds pulled. I always feel so much better when the garden is neat and you can actually see the flowers. Now the house is another story.....
I have been thinking of some ideas for the fall, maybe some Halloween totes for the kids, maybe try some pillows. I really must get some pictures taken of the purses I have made already and get them on line, they won't sell hanging on the back of my kitchen chairs thats for sure!
I was able to make a glitter box to go along with the one I made with the glitter fairy. I think it looks pretty good, what do you think? I found glitter of the same color,the same flower and a co-ordinating ribbon. I used a dragonfly on this flower rather than the bee I have on the other box. I put them in my bathroom with cotton balls and Q tips in them. I think they look good in there.















No comments: