Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday

Well we finally broke down and bought a dishwasher. My friend had given us an old one she had but once we hooked it up and tried it we found it actually didn't work. So off to Sears we went and picked up a nice Frigidaire. Tried it out tonight, I am very impressed how nice and clean the dishes were. OK now I can move on to crafts. I did get a chance to put together 3 more felted purses, they came out so cute, I want to keep one of them for me but I know it's too small for all my junk I seem to need to carry around. I am going to start working on some more boxes also, I have a few ideas for winter/Christmas I want to try out. I'll post some pictures when I get one done. Sometimes I have so much in my head I want to do it all at once and then if I don't write it down or actually go and do it-it's gone! I'll be at the Heart and Home craft show in a couple weeks, hopefully I'll have some new items and can see how they go over.

No comments: