Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday

Well I know I haven't written in a while but I have been busy. Lots of stuff to do around the house and in the craft room. I have been diligently posting my purses and Halloween crafts on line all this past 2 weeks. It takes a while to do all that, between taking the pictures, editing them and then typing in descriptions and all that! I have made a few on line sales and I have been featured on a web site called Wickedly Chic, that excites me. Any help in getting my stuff showcased I'll take. Sue and I have 4 more craft fairs scheduled between now and Thanksgiving also so I need to make sure I have stuff to sell at them. I have been working on word banners and my decorated boxes. I have quite a few purses made up and plenty of sweaters to work from, it's just a matter of getting to it. Yesterday I spent most of the day helping Tom put away all the water garden stuff. I had to sink the pots down to the bottom, always a lovely job and clean all the hoses and pumps to put them away until next year., so not too much got done in the craft room. I have an order to fill from one of my work friends , I did spend some time on that. I need to get that to her this week. Below are some pictures of things I have been working on. Let me know what you think. The first is a word banner that spells "harvest". Next one is the word"dream"



































No comments: