Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th, 2009

Wow what a week. I hope our 3 bad things(things always happen in threes) have happened and this is the end. On top of my Dad getting diagnosed with cancer, my nephew tried to light a fire using gasoline. Needless to say that literally blew up in his face. He is OK but what a scare. Now my brother in law is in the hospital, his diverticulitis inflamed and burst open so he had emergency surgery on his gut. I'm tired just writing about it. It's all very stressful too. I think that makes me tired also. good news is we sold both radio towers, one is already down and gone and the other should be out of there by Saturday night. Lot of hard work but it will be done and that's a good thing. Oh yeah and then last night I had to babysit because Meta had a bug of some sort. Didn't really mind, the boys are good, just not what I wanted to do.
So here is a picture though that will make me smile-asparagus is up. Yippee- pretty soon I'll be over doing it and the fiber will kill my gut but I don't mind.
Mmmmmm-asparagus

No comments: