Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thursday

I know I have written in a while-been catching up on stuff I haven't been getting to around the house. Derby Day was a bust-I sold one clock and Sue made 2 sales. Guess we won't be going back there next year. People were just walking by, not looking left or right. None of the vendors were doing anything, Sue went and checked a couple of times. Since I have so much stock left I have had time to try out some new ideas I have. My pillows came out cool, I used old handerchiefs and chenille. I like them, now if I can just sell one........
I made 5 baskets for Derby Day also. they came out nice, I decorated them all differently and put candles in them, maybe at my next at&t sale I can sell some of those also. This craft business can be pretty frustrating, on one hand people tell you your stuff is beautiful and you should sell it but then when you try, no one is buying. Oh well one of these days I'll find my niche. I did finally get to fininsh Briors 2 purses from her son's pants. I forgot to take a picture though, they came out neat.

No comments: