Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday

Well I got a wonderful feedback from my online sale. I am so happy she liked it, I was a little nervous selling something on line, its not quite the same as seeing it in person. Looking froward to Friday, we will be at an AT&T location and I think we will all do well. My cousin is coming with me this time and also another friend that does really neat jewelery. Got my fingers crossed it will be a busy day for us. I have been working on a new project. I made note cards using old buttons and floss. I saw the idea in a Martha issue and went with it. So far I have made 8 and they are all different and I think they are adorable. My daughter liked them also so that s a good sign, she has a good eye for things. She gave one of my denim purses to her girlfriend as a birthday gift this weekend, I think I have given away more than I have sold. I figure its advertising. Check out my note cards-what do you think?

























































No comments: