Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday

Yeah ! raise the flag-I finally sold a purse on line! I was so excited when I got the email saying I had made a sale, thought it would never happen. I'm taking it to the post office tomorrow and then that will be done. Hope it's not the last one I make. In 2 weeks I will be doing another sale at work, hopefully I will do as well as i did with the first one.
On another note we finally got my parents house painted, Tom has been going down for weeks getting it ready. Scraping and washing and repairing. We got everyone to show up Saturday morning and we were done by 12 noon. No one complained and we all did a nice neat job. Of course after we were done and cleaned up we had lunch and spent the next 3 hours in the pool playing games. Those kids are so much fun to be around. I must say we have close to a perfect family, we all get along, no one gets in too much trouble and they are fun to be with. Ok off to rest up so I can go back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats :) I can't wait to get the purse, they are really soo cute!!