Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to the work grind

Drat, it's Monday, back to work. No fun here anymore, wish I could just sew all week instead. Ah maybe someday soon, but better be careful I don't wish my life away. The weekend was good though even if I did get bit by a wasp and my wrist is very sore and swollen. Minor problem. I did get my cement planters made and a bunch of gourds cleaned. I figure they would be good for the farmers market. Maybe. We'll see. Still struggling with the damn belt on my Doberman bag, can't seem to make it look right. The buckle is so heavy it drags the belt down, doesn't look so good. I'll figure it out eventually. The purse looks cute though with the patch and the inside fabric. Will post a picture when they are all done, I still have one more to do. Well back to the grind
See ya
Amy

No comments: