Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off to the roller coasters today

Taking a half day today to go to the amusement park. We try to go at least once a year somewhere, Tom and Meta love rides. Meta will probably want to go on that bungee jump again-I don't think I would like that one. It will be fun though nice weather and not at work. I had listed a desk on Freecycle and I have my web site on my signature of all my emails. I got a reply about the desk and she looked at my site and I may have a custom order out of the deal. So promoting does work just have to be patient. I do like custom jobs, they are fun to work with people and be able to give them what they want. I finished one of my custom Doberman bags finally last night. The belt buckle she sent me is so heavy I had a heck of a time making it look right. It kept hanging down and pulling the front of the purse down. Think I got it figured out now. So off soon to have fun.
Amy

No comments: