Friday, August 15, 2008

YES!-Vacation tomorrow

Finally We can go to the beach! Looking forward to it this year like crazy, work has got me dragging. Too many changes, too many stupid things we now have to do. It will be great to get away and hang out with the family. Going to our usual spot, Beach in Rhode Island. Nothing new, nothing fancy but we do enjoy it. Love hanging out with the kids and their friends for the week.
So I went and did the Newtown Farmers Market this past Tuesday in Newtown, neat venue. I like the type of people that go to something like that, they are friendly and most brought their own cloth bags to shop! Good for the enviroment, good for me. Means maybe they will buy some bags of mine! Did OK sales wise, made my fee back and enough to pay Meta(my youngest little darling) for helping me all day and a little for me. It was fun hanging out with her, haven't spent much time with her this summer. She is excited about Rhode Island, she still loves going. I also had the oppurtunity to meet some fellow Etsy sellers. It's always good to be able to put a face tot he name. Here's some pictures of my booth nad others from the market.
My reusable grocery bags

My gourd birdhouses


art yarn from the crafty scientist



crafty scientist's skull pillow and sushi lunch bag. She had about 8 differerent skull patterns in this pillow. She did an excellent job piecing it out.




No comments: