Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ct Etsy Team and vacation updates

Ok-back from vacation and right back into the work mode. Had a great time as always, I think I have the best family in the world. We had wonderful weather and a really good time. Started a few new family vacation traditions and certainly carried out the old family traditions. Looking forward to next years reality bike tours and blueberry picking, our 2 new traditions. Here we are off to find the blueberries.

Made a pie when I got home-delish.
And on to my other subject for tonight, the Ct Etsy team. So far a great bunch of people and we have already gone to one fair together and I signed up for another next week. Good exposure and good people. Couple of places you can go and see all the members and their shops.

www.myspace.com/ctetsyteam

http://CTetsyteam.blogspot.com

No comments: