Monday, September 15, 2008

September 14th 2008

Whew- tough weekend. Saturday was supposed to be Dog Days in Oxford which I was really looking forward to. I guess I didn't send in my application or she never got it somehow but they did not have us on the list and she had no space for us. So that was a bust. Then the Sunday show was not advertised well, no signs got put up so not a lot of traffic for us there. Beautiful location though and lots of cool stuff. I bought more than I sold. All for me -no gifts for anyone else :)

Hoping that the Pumpkin Festival works out for me-sometimes discouraging when sales are slow.
On a good note I hit the Monroe Historical Society's Textile sale Saturday. Got lots of good bargains and cool fabrics, stocked up for more totes and purses. Love that sale, so many good bargains.

1 comment:

BeadBrat Originals said...

Hi! I am a Seymour Estian as well, what will the name of your booth be at the pumkin fest? I will try to stop by and say hello! My son is a scout and will be selling the bacon liver and onion sandwiches, and also egg sandwiches as well!