Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24th, 2008

Another beautiful weather day-and I am stuck working. Good note-I'm taking Thursday and Friday off so nice long weekend coming up. Plenty of time for crafting ahead! Speaking of crafts, Sunday was the Pumpkin Festival and we had our best craft day ever in our 1 year history. We were both very happy and excited to be there. Lots of good feed back and turns out we both have a fan base from last fall already. So encouraging to hear especially after such slow sales lately.
Also finally finished up with the dobie purse for my custom order. For some strange reason i was not getting Her emails so i thought she was upset about my lining mistake. Turns out she wasn't and I still can't figure out why all of a sudden her emails weren't showing up. Good thing I have a 2nd address to try. Hope I am not missing other emails. Anyway they are in the mail and i have been paid. Hope they do well on their auction. I will post the website once I see them up there. Here's a few pictures, I think they came out rather well. I even had a little lining material left to make 2 wallets and an ipod sock.










































No comments: