Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September News

OK- so I can't seem to get to this everyday, I admit it. Been very busy at work-no goof off time lately which I guess is a good thing for the company just not me! And at home-been sewing cutting and gluing like crazy to get ready for all the fairs I have scheduled this fall. So far I got canceled for last Saturday, too bad, I was looking forward to it. This weekend I will be at Oxford Dog Days on Saturday and on Sunday I will be in New Milford at the Merwinsville Etsy show. Hopefully the weather will hold this weekend for both shows.


Also have made a few sales on Etsy, so I think joining the Ct Etsy team has helped with exposure to my store-Thanks CT EtsyTeam! And people spread the word about custom jobs and I have 3 to do right now, couple more on the horizon I hear. So little by little the business is taking off. I guess slow is good for me right now as I don't always have the time to devote to it that I would like to. Been making witches for Halloween, they are so cool I may not be able to sell them. I might have to keep them, a problem of mine. I like what I make and usually can't duplicate so now what? They are all made from small scraps and old curtains and leftovers so no repeats here. Below is a picture of one, 2 more on the way.

No comments: