Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19th, 2008

Hurray for Friday-end of the work week! Well almost I do have to get up and come in to work on Saturday, only for a little while then I can boogie out of here.
On a good note- I think I am all set for Sunday, Pumpkin Festival day. I hope we do well, keeping my fingers crossed. I have been working on decorations for our booth and our sign. I think Ihave enough stock made to sell, lots of purses and Halloween stuff ready to go. After this show I'll have to start working on Christmas stuff. We have a couple more fairs scheduled, Heart and Home in Seymour, Whisconier School in Brookfield and a couple of dates at AT&T buildings. Might be able to squeeze in some more, depends on sales at my free time.
More beautiful weather this week, love this time of year. Smells good, sleeping is great and the garden is still blooming. Tom pulled all the tomato plants this week though, a sad day. I am going to miss my Staurday night pizzas made with fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic. I may get another 2 weeks out of the ones he has left but after that its backed to our canned ones. Almost as good as fresh but never quite the same.

No comments: