Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26th, 2008

Ahhh- a day off. Nothing better, even if it did rain all day. Got my errands done, got to go to the thrift store and even got some sewing done. Made pumpkin ice cream, can't wait to try it. Also got a note from Irene, my dog purse lady and she got the bags and seems to like them. I'll keep an eye on the auction and see how they go. All in all a good day for me.
Not so good for one of my very dearest friends who has just found out she has breast cancer. I'll be pulling some strings with God if I can on this one, if there is such a thing. I know some very good people in heaven, maybe they can help her out. She doesn't deserve this, she just retired last week, she didn't even get to enjoy one single day of retirement . Life is just not very fair.

No comments: