Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14th 2009

Whew- long week. My Dad went into the hospital on Wednesday. I have spent most of the daylight hours there. He is on so much pain meds he is not too lucid. We have to feed him, he can't get out of bed and he isn't too coherent. They are going to start some type of treatment next week on him, he does have a form of bone marrow cancer that originated in his spine. Doesn't appear to have spread anywhere else that they can fins so hopefully they can get this spot and he will get better.

On another note, I received an email from one of my customers that let me know she has posted a purse I made for her on bay to auction off to raise money for a Doberman rescue operation. Link is below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Unique-Doberman-Purse-Belt-Bonuses-Helps-DobeGuy_W0QQitemZ180336454300QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10839QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No comments: