Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23 2009

Good Morning! Looks to be a sunny day although a bit nippy. Good day for a brisk walk which I will be doing shortly. Got to find some way to get rid of some of my winter fat. This retirement is tough on me too. I have more access to food and believe me I use it. No self control at times. Ahh well it could be way worse, 20 pounds overweight is nothing compared to troubles others have. Speaking of which, my Dad may be getting moved today to a rehab place. No side effects as of yet from the chemo, he just needs some PT to get his legs back under him, he is very shaky on his feet. So hopefully that will happen today.
As for craft news, got a few wristlets made yesterday, started a denim purse and worked on displays for the small items. I never like the way our table is set up. I am not good at this setting up stuff but i keep trying and i will get it. Plus Sue is very good at this she'll figure it out.
OK so off to start the day

No comments: