Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5th, 2009

Good Morning! Warmer today and the sun is out. I feel spring is on the way so all is not lost. Yesterday I went done to my parents house to keep an eye on Pop while my Mom went out to paint for a while. She hasn't left the house for long in weeks since he hasn't been doing so good. Pop is on pain pills for his back and is kinda fuzzy right now. You can see it on his face how much it hurts. I hope there is some relief in sight soon for him. Another Dr visit today and hopefully some treatment to follow. I am sure this will be a topic for a while here for me.
On the craft side of things I think Terri and I are going to go ahead and do this pillow idea she had for her website. She is going to sell it on the site and buy it from me wholesale. Could work out for me, depends on how well they sell. I have to find a few fabrics and get some examples made first. I'll be working on that today.


Here' s a preview of what should be here in a month or so!

No comments: