Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th 2009

Wow-the purse on eBay is up to $117.50! I'm impressed. Hope this also generates some sales with it or at least some page views. Been working on trying to get exposure on the web, reading about SEO and joined Twitter. I watch my Google Analytics every day, not quite sure what they all mean yet or how they can help me but I try to learn something new every day. I am now getting page visits without listing a new item so that is a good thing, people are finding me other ways. I have to get going on taking some pictures and listing some new items I have made. Think that would help too.

Went to see my Dad last night, he was out all day yesterday. They had to give him a Haldol to knock him out-he was restless and combative. He was finally awake when Meta and I went to see him. Still dopey though, he was still trying to fix a radio . Don't know what he was seeing but he had a mission. So today hopefully the pain medication will be out of his system and he can start coming back to our world. Hope so. Don't like seeing him like that.

Looks to be a beautiful day today-off to the grocery and then a walk. Probably back tot he hospital for a bit after that.

No comments: