Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22 2009

First flower in my yard this year! I did get out there and clean up the rest of the gardens. All done with that chore, now the fun part comes-weeding :(
Not for a while yet though, Tom has started most of our seeds and the greenhouse is open. I think this is the best part of the year.
Did get a few minutes down in the craft room and did finally take the dog for a walk. She's happy and so am I.
We went to see Dad last night, he is way back to normal-barking orders and assigning jobs. I think this is the best he has looked in quite a while, color was good and his hands aren't shaking anymore. He is getting way to used to being waited on though. The nurses and aides on his floor treat him very well and he really likes it. I hope he doesn't think this is going to continue at home!
So back to the basement after I put supper in the oven.

No comments: