Saturday, March 21, 2009

MArch 21 2009

Woo-Hoo -already hit a tag sale today. Spring must be here! Scored some cheap wool sweaters for felting, a few other useless items that I have big plans for and now I can get to sewing. Actually the sun is out so maybe I'll do some more yard work. I have a few gardens yet to clean out. It's a little nippy out there but once I'm moving I'll be fine.
I have 2 special orders to make but I don't want to start the until I get the go ahead on the fabric I picked out. Meta took it with her to dance today to get the OK. Tom suggested making heavy duty bags for gardening, I may go downstairs and see what I have for canvas that I can use to make a couple. I did sign up for 2 shows in April, now would be the time to sell gardening bags. Duh!
So I'm off -talk to you later.

No comments: