Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th 2009


Happy St Patricks Day! My Dad is finally out of his stupor. He woke up yesterday afternoon and asked me where he was, he had no recollection. Seemed to be back with us all day. Our assumption was right, he was over medicated. Thank God. I don't want to think about how life would be if he stayed spacey like that. And Mom is very much relieved as you can imagine. So my shift at the hospital is this morning and then hopefully I can get down in the craft room and make some stuff. Or at least get some photos taken of the things I have made while sitting at the hospital. Been cranking out felted potholders while I am there watching him sleep. I was thinking of hanging a sign on the door for craft class sign ups, we had quite a bit of interest in our sewing the other day.

Looks to be another beautiful day also weather wise. A little frosty right now but its early. Looking forward to some outside time too. Oh, also got to bring the dance bags down to the studio and set those up for sale. Got my fingers crossed those will go over well. And check out the bag on ebay-it is now up to $128.50 !

No comments: