Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th 2009


Yeah! Friday! I still look forward to the weekends, even though I am not working, old habits die hard I guess. been emailing back and forth with Terri about the pillows for her website. Hope this works out, we'll see. Finished a couple of special order purses last night also. Been working on making pot holders from the leftover wool scraps I have, they are soooo cute! I love to recycle. Also been trying to come up with a dance bag I can sell at the studio. Suzanne said she thought that would be a great idea, I just have to make it so it works for the dancers. Work in progress with Meta as my consultant. Making a small version and a large version. You know little feet and bigger feet. OK todays picture will be another reminder spring is on the way.

No comments: