Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19th 2009


Good Morning! Just posted my recycled felt potholders on my Etsy store last night. Let's see how they go. Feel good about them, using up scraps and they are effective to boot!
Also made myself a dance bag, have to do some advertising for myself. And I finished another small tote to bring to the studio and a wristlet. Got a lot done yesterday.
Dad is up and on his feet. The therapist had him walk up and down the hall yesterday, he should be getting released soon I think. Might have to go to rehab for a week or so then home.
Off to meet Monica today also. She is a vendor I met at the last craft sale. She makes doll clothes and can use my small pieces of fabric that I can't. So once again I feel good about not throwing something out. Best part is she lives near Southbury Thrift store. So I get to maybe pick up some good bargains and do some recycling at the same time. I'll let you know what kind of treasures I picked up!

No comments: