Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th 2009

Busy day today-off to the mat first thing to felt a load of sweaters. Not my favorite job but its the only way to get it done. Then ran to the grocery, not a real fan of that job either. Also must get done. Got home and called my little friend to catch up-1 1/2 hours later we a were done catching up. Before I knew it the 2 little darlings from next door were here so I could watch them for an hour or so while their Mom went to a kindergarten orientation. I have forgotten how quickly a toddler can trash your house. Somehow there is now hay all over the downstairs. Drat, I must get the vacuum-later. So needless to say I did not get any sewing done except for another eyeglass case while I sat at the laundry mat. So now I catch up and go downstairs maybe. Last night I was able to finish one of the dance bags I have on order. Came out pretty cool if I say so myself, good job on the color selections. Just hope the woman that wants it thinks so also! OK so of I go to see what I can get done.

No comments: