Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7th 2009


What a glorious day! Finally a temperature I can stand. We have the back door wide open, the heat off and it feels wonderful. To hell with the economy, I want spring. Took the dog for our walk this morning and I was hot on the way back, was stripped down to just my shirt, no jacket. Speaking of the dog, check out this picture. She loves standing on "things", including us. I saw her on these cement blocks out in the back yard yesterday surveying her kingdom. Of course when I opened the door she jumped down but I was ready for her. All that snow around her is just about gone too. Fine with me, I've had enough.
Sean ( our oldest) stopped over today too, that always makes me happy. And tomorrow is the big winter birthday bash so that should be a good time too. I believe everyone will be there so lots of noise and food as usual. OK, on to some work in the basement for a few minutes before I have to come back up and make the pizza. It is Saturday night you know.

No comments: